Lee County Government is proud to be offering surplus equipment for sale to the public via Ebay's online auctioning service. We plan on offering this service throughout the year as items become available. Please read our rules and visit our Ebay listings to enter your bid.
|To bid on an online auction by the Lee County, you must agree to these conditions:
- DO NOT bid on our auction unless you are serious. Negative feedback will be left on your account and eBay will be contacted in reference to your actions.
- All our items are listed AS IS. No refunds or exchanges. Please check the auction description for more info about the item.
- We only accept PayPal for items requiring shipment. When using PayPal to pay for an auction item, please make sure that you have already established an account before bidding on an auction item. Unforeseen problems sometimes can occur when setting up an account (verifying bank info, wrong address listed on credit card, etc.), that can delay payment being sent, and could cause the auction to be re-listed.
- Items can be picked up locally, and paid for locally in the form of cash only. You can also pay via PayPal and then come pick up the item.
- Winning bidders have 5 days to pay for an item. If you are an international bidder, you have 5 days from receipt of the shipping quote email to pay for an item.
- We will not sell outside of eBay, or end an auction early. If you are interested in an item we have up for auction, please bid on it through eBay.
- If you do not insure your item, the shipping company cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Lee County cannot provide technical assistance or installation help for items we list online. Please visit the manufacturer's website for support information.
If item is to be picked up locally, it will be available NEXT BUSINESS DAY following close of the auction between the hours of 8a-11a and 12p-4p. If special arrangements need to be made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, the pickup location is located at our General Services department on 805 5th Street, Sanford, NC. You must provide valid identification to retrieve your item. If item has not been prepaid with PAYPAL, you must pay in CASH. Credit Cards, Money Orders, Checks and other forms of payment will not be accepted.
Lee County General Services Department
805 South 5th Street
Sanford, NC 27330
Map and Directions